Microblog 03 | Family of Three

Jacqueline O.


If you know anything about me, you'll know I have been waiting to adopt a puppy since Nick and I were married. For so many reasons circumstances didn't allow, and the dream was put on the back burner. After over eight years of this, I had finally had enough. I was able to get my husband on board and used to the idea of having an additional family member to love and care for. It surprisingly didn't take too long after the decision was made to find the dog of my dreams - a little brown poodle named Oliver. 


He has now been a part of our family for three weeks, and I wonder how we ever got on without him. I'm not going to sugar coat it and tell you things are perfect, but they're getting better. I feel like my memory was wiped and I completely forgot how much work a puppy is! He tries my patience everyday.


I've learned it's all about consistency and praise. He is a very smart boy and know when he is doing something good. For instance, when he does a "good potty", he will wait excitedly for a treat. Ugh, so cute! 


I'm so excited to make him as part of the blog with little Oliver updates, and I'm sure he will be a part of many outfit posts :)

- Jac 

P.S. You can also follow his progress and super cute pictures on his very own Instagram. Yep, I'm one of those people ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...