Goal Digger


(does anyone know that original source for this photo?)

since i decided to share my four simple goals with you all, i wanted to share a little of my progress. just in case you're keeping tabs on me ;). starting last monday, i have been working out 4 times a week. i started with more hiking and taking a zumba class with a friend on monday nights, which i absolutely love! it you are at all into dancing and hate to work out, this class is for you my friend.  i've also been cooking a lot more. and i mean A LOT more. i went from cooking zero days in the week to cooking at least 3-4 times a week. hooray for being an over achiever! i wanted to share some of the recipes i've enjoyed so far.

i made this sausage, kale and potato soup on a saturday. but, it was so easy, it could easily be added into a week night dinner rotation. make sure you have some crusty bread on hand to soak up the yummy broth!

i made this super easy peasant pasta dish for friends one weekend night. they went back for seconds and even asked if they could take some leftovers home! this is also another recipe that could easily be made after work.

so far, this little goal challenge has been a lot of fun. i look forward to sharing more of my progress, and feel free to play along! if you have your own goals, please link your web site in the comments, i'd love to check it out! 

4 comments:

  1. Raindrops of SapphireNovember 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM

    This is really good! It's always important to try and chase your goals and achieve them! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome...I WISH I worked out 4 times a week :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!! and stealing for my Facebook fun page :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumba class is definitely the fun way to work out! Love these!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...