When You Walk in Jerome

Continuation of my Sedona trip: After a long hot day at the zoo, we decided to drive up to Jerome. It's an old mining/ghost town about 30 min from Sedona. The whole town is built into the side of the mountain, which looks pretty incredible. This place is a photographers dream. There are so many interesting places to shoot. My only regret was that I was sweaty and gross from being at the zoo all day and didn't feel very cute. Other than that, I thought the photos we got were pretty great. I coerced Candace into posing and being silly with me :). Afterwards, we got a drink at a little dive bar, and then pizza and appetizers at a small place called Grapes with a nice patio view (but unfortunately it was already after dark, so no pics)


We didn't even know we had similar cardigans haha!

xo Jac










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...