Thai Tomato Soup

This is a really easy and really yummy Thai soup my mother-in-law showed me how to make. We usually make it as an appetizer paired with a curry dish.

Ingredients needed: 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
       3 cups of coconut cream
          2  15 ounce cans of tomato sauce
     Juice from one lemon
         1 tablespoon of red curry paste
1/2 package of silken tofu
Blend all the ingredients together in the blender except the tofu. Cut half the package of tofu into smaller chunks, add into the blender and blend.

Put the blended mixture into a sauce pan and warm up on medium. You may want to add more lemon depending on your tastes. 
Once soup is warmed, serve with freshly chopped mint, basil and green onion sprinkled on top and enjoy! (I was so excited to eat my soup, I completely forgot to take a picture of the finished product!)

xoxo Jemma 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...