Blogging is Hard to do


It's been about a month and a half and I've discovered something...blogging is hard! You think it looks like a lot of fun, and something manageable, but it's really not. Everything gets in the way of blogging. My poor husband is not a photographer, and immediately is bored by taking photos of my outfits. Inspiration doesn't come as easy as I had thought. I don't feel as creative as I always thought I was. I feel like I'm horribly bad at this! This has been a major eye opener. But...I feel like it's something I'd still like to work at. Something that I could really enjoy once I got the hang of it. Has anyone else ever felt this way? Felt like you very horribly bad at something you really wanted to succeed in, and felt like quitting? 

3 comments:

  1. yes you are right, blogging is harder than thought. My boyfriend also takes the pics from my outfits, and he is no photographer as well. You just have to consider some important things:
    a good exposure and no blurred pics! It is a hard business and I am sure you really have to face your goals to get a good blog. However, i wish you good luck and you are welcome to visit my blog... :)

    Daisy ♥ ♥ ♥THE MANDARINE GIRL♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy, I really appreciate your encouragement and advice! I'm sure it'll get easier...Your blog is really awesome by the way, I just started following it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jemma. i hope you'll find some inspiration on my blog. Write me anytime you have questions...

    xoxo Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...