A Little Bit Goes A Long Way





Necklaces: Vintage
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: NY and Company
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (borrowed from lovely Rayne)

Felt it was appropriate to use Jessica Simpson lyrics, since I'm wearing her shoes. I really feel that a little bit goes a long way when it comes to accessorizing. I love dressing up plain T's and tank tops with fancier accessories, like these pearl necklaces. They just add a little something without looking too blingy (are pearls considered bling??) They belonged to my mom and I recently discovered them again while shopping my closet. I also borrowed these shoes from Rayne, and I love. I was intimidated by them at first cause they make me feel about seven feet tall (they actually make me about 5'8"). But I've discovered I really like feeling tall and looking a little longer and leaner perhaps?

xoxo Jemma

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...