Wears | 01


I'm so excited to be bringing you guys my first outfit post in a year and a half! I have to admit, I almost didn't want to do outfit posts at all and just focus solely on the lifestyle aspect of the blog. I just wasn't really feeling it anymore. After getting in front of the camera a couple of times and shooting with Sky, I began to feel a little of that old spark come back, and I realized how much I missed it.



I also realized that what I think I love most about looking at other peoples outfits, is the inspiration that comes along with it. I couldn't resist showing off this purrfect little sweater. If you look closely, you can see the adorable kitten print. I think any article of clothing is infinitely better when there are animals on it, don't you?





Jacket: Nordstrom (similar)   
Sweater: Vans   
Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar)  
Bag: Vintage Coach (similar)  
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)  
Necklace: JCrew (similar)  
Rings: Forever 21 (similar)


- Jac

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog looks amazing! Haven't checked in in a while! That necklace and that sweater are adorable together, and your hair looks fabulous. That is all. :)

    xo Steph
    msmelange.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking back in on us!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...