Get Silly With It

For those of you who don't know me in real life (or don't know me well enough), I'm a huge dork. I can be really awkward and shy when I don't know you. But, when I do get to know you and I'm comfortable showing you the real me, you may find yourself wanting to reconsider our friendship ;) Seriously, I'm not sure how I tricked someone so cool into marrying me. Every time I take a picture, I can't help but get a little silly with it (before I take the real one that makes me look normal). Maybe I'm feeling a little giddy because the weekend is so close or maybe it's because we spend so much time as bloggers trying to look perfect, but I thought it would be fun to share another part of me with silly pics that don't make it onto instagram or this blog. Disclaimer: many of these are very unflattering and very, very silly. Enjoy. 


The Loud Obnoxious Outbursts of Laughter

The Duck Lips

The Scary

The More Duck Lips

and last but not least The Very Glamorous

How are you counting down to the weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Haha. These are so cute. I love real pictures of people enjoying their real lifes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so fun! I hope you have a great weekend!

    xo. maggie
    Moda & the Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are "perfect" yo are very nice but when you are real you are better! Very nice pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, i have many of these rather unflattering pics! thanks for sharing yours...i love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea for a post, they turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a refreshing post! You're right--bloggers definitely spend too much time frowning at the camera! I always think "outtakes" posts are so fun! c;

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are all so great! I love seeing posts like this :) Silly pictures are the best pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) cute photos! I love candids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...