Currently


planning > a trip to california (we leave next week!)
craving > mojitos, like the cucumber one i'm enjoying above
playing > francoise hardy 
wearing > lots of summer dresses, duh!
eating > lots of fresh salads (recipes to come)
missing > my sister

linking up with danielle and also here and here. if you do your own currently post, make sure to add your link below so i can check it out. have a happy day!

P.S. i've added some photo's to the modcloth gallery. if would me the world to me if you wanted to head over there and give me some love! 

8 comments:

  1. A trip to California!!What a Lucky girl you are! I love Fran├žoise Hardy and mojitos. I would like to try the concomber one...
    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think cucumbers and mojitos are absolutely perfect together :-)

      Delete
  2. All the best for your trip, I am sure its going to be an amazing adventure, looking forward to the salad recipes. Happy Weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo where are you planning to go in California? and can you believe i've never had a mojito?! well once at a college house party, but the guy put too many mint leaves in it and it ended up tasting like very strong toothpaste, haha!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be in the Ventura area, my husband had family there :-) ah, mojitos are like the perfect summer drink, you need to try a real one stat!

      Delete
  4. Have fun in California! Love Mojitos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think i've ever had a mojito (not a big rum drinker)...but a cucumber mojito sounds refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...