Passing the Time With You in Mind


My baby sister Lennon was so excited to be a part of this blog. She as recently moved out of our parent's house and is living with a friend. Needless to say she's been really stressed out and sick :( . Since she hasn't been herself and been able leave her mark yet, I wanted to say a few words about her. 



She and I are a whole eight years apart. Growing up, we were never friends. The most interaction we had was me kicking her out of my room if she managed to sneak in. It wasn't until she was fourteen that we really started getting to know each other and became close. Around this time, I moved out, got married and moved across town. It was really hard being away from our newly found friendship, but we always made sure to keep in constant contact. 


She is the most loyal and loving person I know in my life, and I'm so fortunate and grateful to call her not only my sister, but my best friend. I love you Babysister!!! 


xoxo Jemma



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...