- Lately, I have been eating a lot of fresh citrus. My in-laws have lemon, orange and ruby red grapefruit trees. I recently made this salad and it was perfectly refreshing and delicious. I just substituted olive oil and basil in place of the yogurt and mint and added slivers of red onion.
- Lately, I've been taking care of a sick boy, and fighting it off myself.
- Lately, we've seen lows in the 20's (rare for Phoenix), and have been trying to stay warm under mountains of blankets and lots of tea. I've even been wearing gloves and scarves in the house!
- Lately, I've been a bad blogger. When the high is 40, I have no desire to dress cute and then shed my coat for photos. Again, I applaud you brave bloggers who do this on a daily basis.
- Lately, I've been in house wife mode, making dinner, keeping on top of house work and laundry. When you keep yourself busy, you stay warm!
- Lately, I've been in crazy thrift store mode. I've found so many treasures in the past few months, I'm truly addicted and loving it :)
What have you been up to?