Work is a Four Letter Word


Well, I finally did it! Me and the hubby have been plotting and planning for the past couple years so that we could eventually become a single income family. Today ladies and gentleman is that day! I finally got to quit my job! My day job has definitely been just that... a day job.  I am very excited to be able to focus on the more important things in life and put my energy into things I am actually passionate about. 
I was thinking about my newly developed and trained love of fashion however and I got a little worried.  I wont have an office to show up to and people to see everyday, so what if I slip back into the old t-shirt and jeans routine... Yikes! After so much progress that would be tragic! Thankfully I found a neat little 30 day fashion challenge on this blog and I was inspired! 
Here's the challenge...

30 DAY FASHION CHALLENGE!
  1. Your closet.
  2. Your favorite shirt.
  3. A piece of clothing or jewelry that was a gift
  4. A shirt that you haven’t worn yet.
  5. Your favorite pair of jeans.
  6. A pair of pants that aren’t jeans.
  7. A cute outfit of yours.
  8. Your most expensive article of clothing.
  9. A cute dress/ skirt.
  10. An outfit you wore on a special day.
  11. A piece of jewelry that a Grandparent gave you.
  12. A piece of jewelry that everyone complements you on.
  13. An outfit you wish you had.
  14. Cute socks.
  15. Your newest purchase.
  16. You and someone wearing matching clothes.
  17. An article of clothing that you made or altered.
  18. A piece of jewelry that you made.
  19. All your earrings, rings, necklaces and/or bracelets. 
  20. Your jewelry box.
  21. Something that you only wear around the house.
  22. Something you only wear in the summer.
  23. An article of clothing/ accessory that you consider lucky.
  24. Your favorite pair of shoes.
  25. Shoes you love but hardly wear.
  26. An mismatched outfit that you’d never wear (go wild: earrings, belts, crazy skirts etc).
  27. A hat.
  28. An outfit you are ashamed to say you wore.
  29. Something that is your favorite brand.
  30. Something from your favorite store
This way I wont let myself get lazy! What do you all think? It would be awesome if some of us could do this together so stay motivated! I'm gonna need all the help I can get!
I have a very well deserved vacation on a houseboat that I'll be on for the next couple days... however as soon as I'm back the challenge begins!  
XOXO- Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on quitting your job! This sounds fun but I'm not sure I can post everyday...ugh! I will give some of these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm all about going for what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You're living the dream, I hope you develop and live in your passion. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...