Apparently, this week's installment of bits and pieces is the Food Edition. I didn't mean for it to be, but I just ate so much good food the last couple weekends. Since I love food so much, I couldn't help myself from sharing it all :)
1. Sweet potato and regular french fries (served in a tiny shopping cart, how cute is that??)
2. A yummy burger from Delux Burger. If you live in the Phoenix area, please try this place! You won't be disappointed :)
3. A fantastic beer flight, also at Delux. The one in the middle was my favorite :)
4. You would think I had stuffed myself too much for dessert after all that food and beer...but no. We got gelato afterwards. How could we not? It was only a few steps away from us. I got chocolate fudge with caramel and pistachio.
5 & 6. The delectable Pane Bianco. It's probably one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. Again, if you live in the Phoenix are, or are visiting, please check it out. There's the cutest little coffee shop also that's right next store called Lux. Again, you won't be disappointed :)
7. Jenny and I enjoying our lunch on our girly shopping day (my sister was with us too, she took the picture)
Hope you all had a great weekend filled with yummy food too!