Another busy weekend here in Arizona! I somehow finagled getting a 4 day weekend at work and I made sure to pack it with as many fun things as I could... here's a sneak peak into the fun!
I had a spontaneous trip down to Tucson to visit my cousin. It was definitely a night that needed some ice cream and wine therapy... I was only to happy to be there for that :) ...On a side note, how amazing are these wine glasses... they are just so 'Tucson', so it felt right!
1. I went to my first teppanyaki grill! I'm sure most people have done this before, but I had the best time. If you haven't done this yet, you must!
2. I was inspired by Jac's super cute scarf so I started on mine! The gorgeous feline in my lab is Quinn. She simply cant handle it when she's not the center of attention and will find a way to get it at any cost!
3. I finished cleaning my closet out. This is what I was able to part with. It felt so good to have more room in there! Although I am looking forward to filling it up again... me and Jac have a shopping day next weekend... MUCH needed!
I splurged on a few things for myself...
1. New booties! Such a steal from Payless!
2. To further my obsession with soup I picked up the Soup Bible... Only tried one recipe so far, but I see many soup filled nights in my future!
3. Another must try... EOS lip balm. It is my FAVORITE! Check it out here.
4. Fun new nail color from Finger Paints. This one is called 'Hue Are You?'.
The cherry on top of my weekend sundae was spending Monday evening at my parents house with good friends while my dad and hubby serenaded us with music from the Eagles, Tom Petty, Neil Young, Bob Dylan and many more... Simply the best!
I hope every one's weekends were wonderful and refreshing! Did you get to do anything fun?