I was a little under the weather this weekend (that's what I get for wishing for cold weather!) Needless to say, I didn't get all the outfit photos I wanted. Since sunset is now at 5:30 - the same time I get home from work, I try to do all my photos during the weekend. Just don't ask me to share what I wore this past weekend, we don't know each other that well yet ;) Instead, you get bits and pieces of my weekend. I got this idea from Miss James over at Bleubird Vintage. She has the absolute cutest blog :)
1. A corner of my (finally) clean kitchen
2. Cooking something yummy in my favorite vintage pot that belonged to my grandma (more on that later)
3. Perfect Sunday night of Monopoly and Mexican hot chocolate
4. A peak of my husband's scarf in progress
5. My little fishie swimming
6. Hope you had a great weekend!