Pastel Friday









Jacket: Target
Dress: Dillard's Outlet
Scarf: H & M
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden

Horray! I have a new photographer! My mom in law has volunteered to take my photo's from now on, which I'm so grateful for!! Our first excursion was to a park close to home that is always filled with hikers. We thought we found an out of the way spot, but as soon as we started taking pictures, a whole mob of hikers came our way. There I am, standing on the side of a mountain, in my heels, striking model poses, with a large group of people approaching me and no where to hide. I thought I would be mortified, but they passed by quickly and didn't gawk like I thought they would. Glad I finally broke the ice and now I think I'll feel a little more comfortable posing with others around...as long as they don't ask me what I'm doing ;) 

xo Jac

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I love pastels. That dress is cute and I love your heels. I wish I had someone to take my photos for me! You lucky girl! AHAH! I know how awkward it is when unsuspecting people see me taking photos of myself. I'm glad you feel comfotable, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is so gorgeous! <3 And I love your long necklace!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your scarf. it's beautiful!
    and i guess that's really the truth about bloggy photo shoots - as long as no one asks what's going on, it's all good. i like to pretend that my boyfriend is a photographer and has asked me to be the model for some artsy project. not the reality that i'm having him take gratuitous photos of my outfits every day. it makes doing this in public a little easier, even if it's all in my head :)

    xo
    kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for the photographer! so hard to find people to take pictures without judging what you are doing!! love the chest detail on your dress.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! You are soooooo pretty *o* you're gorgeous, can I have your face? hahaha I'm just kiding!
    I love your outfit and your blog, yes, you're amazing! that scarf is awesome!!
    You've got a new follower dear, xox, Rita!

    www.ritahasablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so super cute !

    Xo Samantha

    www.samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You´re very pretty darling!
    LOve these photos!
    Kisses
    www.life-is-a-change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is so pretty! I love your dress and scarf :)I only went outside outside to take pictures once...hopefully I will get more comfortable taking pictures with people around like you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Gorgeous outfit!!You look fabulous!!
    You have such a nice blog,I looove your style!!
    I'm Your new fallower!!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hah! Funny, because I went through the same thing. I used to freak out, but now I embrace it. We bloggers have to do what we gotta do, right?

    kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...